Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner, Blessings and The Western Caucus

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today I'm busy preparing Thanksgiving dinner so want to share only one thing with you: a link to the Western Caucus. I was introduced to this group on a D.C. visit with the The Ranchers last spring.  The Western Caucus website is an excellent resource for understanding issues affecting our lives as producers. Each area of concern is summarized simply. By familiarizing yourselves with these issues you'll have a better understanding of my thoughts on  ICLEI and Agenda 21 and the 'arms' they are attempting to utilize in the implementation of their agenda.

I thank God for allowing my family the opportunity to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal.  The U.S. is the most blessed   nation in the world and I don't take that blessing lightly. The commodities that allow me to prepare this meal are the result of intense labor and stewardship by America's agriculture  producers.  To ensure that our next generation of family members have the same opportunity to celebrate this precious event, it is up to us... the 'now generation'  to make a stand---educate ourselves and secure our children's future.

Next time: The Western Watershed Project

No comments:

Post a Comment