Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ruminating

I'm traveling and haven't had access to a computer until this morning.  I'm ready to dig into Agenda 21 and ICLEI-start connecting more dots.  I'm ready to initiate a larger conversation among the less than 2% of agriculture producers who provide food and fiber to 100% of the world-the ones who will be affected by this insane plan, which up until a month ago, I was unaware of.  That was, until my friend Mindy Patterson raised my awareness.
If you're wondering what in the world is going on this explains a lot.
Share this site: Freedom Advocates  Our society (my kids and grandkids; your kids and grandkids) as a whole will be affected.
Is this the future you want for them?  Neither do I, so stand up and do something about it.

Chew On This

...and this


The discovery of Agenda 21 and ICLEI allowed some answers to questions I'd been having about certain environmental/sustainable programs that I am very uncomfortable with.  In our state there is a  big push for landowners to jump on the 'carbon sequestration' and 'lesser prairie chicken' bandwagon.  Several years ago I questioned the leaders of one of  these programs, the carbon sequestration program in particular, asking them how they can promote this idea, and ask landowners to participate, on the basis of unfounded science.
I was assured that it was all science-based. This was before 'Climategate'.
I've pondered this for several years. After reading about Agenda 21, the picture is clearer, but I'm even more uneasy.
Today, the carbon sequestration program is being touted as a success which still leaves me scratching my head and a new push for a "landowner lesser prairie chicken participant" rebate has emerged. I have question after question about these ideas.  But some of those questions were answered when I was introduced to Agenda 21 and the ICLEI.

A Big Thank You To Trent Loos... By some of the comments it's evident folks are still uninformed of HSUS' True Agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment