Sunday, December 18, 2011

Refuting 31,000 Scientist

I'm vollying again, but it's all connected.  Today I'm digging deeper to deflect an attack I spoke about earlier, one I said might cause some toe-stepping; one by a "friend"...or are they foe"?
If you've studied Agenda 21 and ICLEI, this group's ultimate goals seem to be to take control of our private property and our lives.
And now the toe stepping, which I will apologize for in advance.
If someone can explain why a government agency is so determined to push an agenda based on false science, please let me know.
Snopes lays the facts on the line...global warming is a fraud; 31,000 scientists can't be wrong.
This additional wrap being put in animal ag's noose, whether innocent or premeditated, contributes to our death sentence.
Producers before you sign up for anything: educate yourselves, scrutinize and ask questions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment